WAGO Product Overview
Pluggable rail-mounted terminal block systems
X Good Reasons
X-COM® and X-COM® S, as well as X-COM® S MINI pluggable rail-mount terminal blocks are the modular system for time- and cost-saving system wiring. X-COM® systems are ideal for system wiring especially in switchgear and control applications (e.g., railway technology).
The pre-assembled and pluggable X-COM® and X-COM® S systems offer X good reasons for using them:
On the one hand, connectors can be pre-assembled independently of the final assembly and pre-assembled groups can be tested before assembly. On the other hand, components can be quickly and reliably replaced via 100% mismating and touch-proof protection. This not only saves time and money, but also allows assembly by non-specialists. Even components that are not mounted on a DIN 35 carrier rail can be easily incorporated into the system wiring via X-COM®.
X-COM® – WAGO's wide range of pluggable rail-mount terminal blocks equipped with the proven CAGE CLAMP® connection.
X-COM® S – Benefit from a much more compact design, as well as Push-in CAGE CLAMP® S connection for direct termination of solid or ferruled conductors.
- Conductor connection up to 4 mm² (AWG 12) at 32 A
- Wire connection up to 1.5 mm² (16 AWG) with a terminal block width of only 3.5 mm (0.137 in.)
(X-COM®S-MINI, 2020 Series)
- Coding prevents errors
- Mechanical protection via locking levers, strain relief plates and housings
- Can be combined and commoned with TOPJOB® S DIN-rail terminal blocks
- Dual jumper slots for various commoning options
- Versatile, large-area marking options for even better
- X-COM®S-SYSTEM Rail-Mounted Terminal Blocks and Connectors
X-COM®S-SYSTEM: Pluggable TOPJOB®S Terminal Blocks